All devices that did not get assigned a Site during the onboarding process are labeled Unassigned. To assign a device to a Site do one of the following:
Manually Assign a Device
To manually assign a device to a Site.
- Select Manage > Inventory.
- Select a Device from the list.
- Click Edit Device.
- Create a new Site (type in the new Site name) or select an existing Site from the dropdown list.
- Click Save Changes.
Automatically Assign Devices by IP Address
To automatically assign devices to a Site by IP adress.
- Select Manage > Sites.
- Select a Site from the list to assign devices to, or create a new Site.
- Select Settings > Device Association.
- Enter the subnet range for the Site.
- Click Apply.
- Once the IP addresses are defined for a Site, any onboarded or existing device within the IP subnet range will be automatically associated with that Site. For additional information see Device Provisioning with an IP Subnet Range.