The Device Settings page allows you to configure the device directly from Poly Lens.
- Poly Trio 8300
- Poly Trio 8500
- Poly Trio 8800
- Poly Trio C60
Note: In Poly Lens Device Settings and Policy Settings cover the same set of provisioning options. To provision a group of devices see Policy - Voice.
- The Device Settings are applied to one device.
- The Policy Settings are applied to group of devices (one model type)
Edit Device Settings
To edit the device settings of a registered device. Note: The device settings in Poly Lens are a subset of the device options, and cover the basic settings for the device.
For detailed information on the device settings for:
- Trio 8300, Trio 8500, and Trio 8800 see Poly Trio Solution Administrator Guide
- Trio C60 see Poly Trio C60 Administrator Guide
- Go to Manage > Inventory.
- Select a shared device from the Device List.
- Select the Settings side tab. Note: The Settings option is not available until Device Provisioning is enabled. See Enable Device Provisioning on an Account.
- Select a Filter Settings on the side tab, and modify as needed.
- Click Apply.
|General Settings||Allows you to configure the Date and Time, USB, System Settings, Power Savings, Customization, Bluetooth, System, Account Credentials, Power Management, Device Management, and Language parameters.|
|Security||Allows you to configure the Certificates, SCEP, Security Banner, and Local Accounts (passwords) parameters.|
|Servers||Allows you to configure the Calendaring, and Skype for Business parameters.|
|Network||Allows you to configure the Wi-Fi, Network Options, QoS, Primary Network, Web Proxy, and DNS parameters.|
|Call Configuration||Allows you to configure the Global Settings parameters.|
|Audio/Video||Allows you to configure the Content and Audio parameters.|
|Update Software||Allows you to check the current version, and update the device software, if needed.|