Insight Reports provides a method to define parameters and gather data from the devices in your Account.
The Call Details Report provides a list of calls made by devices in your Inventory. This report refreshes hourly. Use the Date filter to narrow down your view to calls that started within a defined date range or switch the time zone with the toggle provided.
Create a Report
- Go to the ACCOUNT menu > Manage Accounts.
- Select an Account from the list.
- Select Insights > Reports.
- Select Call Details from the side tab.
- Set the Date Range to collect data.
- Select the Time setting ("your local time zone" or UTC).
Note: The time setting button will display the abreviation for your local time zone (MT, CT, etc.).
- The Call Details information will display in the list.
- To open the Detailed information gathered on each call record, select the information icon associated with the Device in the list.
Note: Quality data is only available for Poly VideoOS devices in Poly Mode.
For detailed information on managing the Call Record list, see List Management.