To assist you in onboarding and managing a large number of video and voice endpoints, Lens has provided an option that allows you to define an IP subnet range for a Site. Once this is defined, any device that is onboarded that falls into this subnet range will be automatically associated with this site. Note: To be more flexible within your network, additional subnet ranges can be set for the Site.
- Select Manage > Sites.
- Select a Site from the list.
- Select the Settings side tab.
- Select Device Association.
- Enter a Private IP Subnet in the field.
- Add an additional subnet range, if needed.
Note: If you enter a subnet range that conflicts with another site's subnet range, an error message will display. IP subnet ranges that overlap with an IP subnet range set on the same site or with another site are not allowed.