The My Profile page displays information and actions of the logged in user. To access this page, select Account menu icon > <Member Name>.
|Member Name||Name of the Member that is logged into Lens.|
|Status||The current status of this Member in this account (Enabled/Disabled).|
|The email that was used to invite this Member to this account.|
|Last Sign In||The last date that the Member signed into this account.|
|First Sign In||The date that the Member first signed into this account.|
|Session Count||The number of sessions this Member has initiated in this account.|
The Permissions section lists each Account this member is associated with, and the assigned Role in the Account.
Default Inventory View Preference
To set the Inventory View to initially open in either the Map or List view:
- Select the Account menu icon > <Member Name>.
- Select the Settings side-tab.
- Select the Default Inventory View.
- List View - Displays the devices in the inventory in a list.
- Map View - Displays the devices in the inventory in a graphical map view.
- The setting is applied immediately, and will open in the selected view in the following sessions.