As an Admin you can set up your Notification Center to deliver notices from Poly Lens, that will assist you in monitoring the Poly Lens network of devices.
To enable the Notification Center, Poly+ is required. For more information on Poly+, see Poly+ Features.
- Go to Account menu > Manage Accounts.
- Select an account from the list.
- Select Notifications > Delivery from the side tabs.
- Select Enable Notifications. The Notification Types and Recipients sections will appear.
You can configure the notification to fit your needs.
Software Update Available - When this option is enabled, you will be notified that a new version of software is available. The system will check for this update at the frequecy that is set below.
The system will check and notify you in the following frequencies of the notification types set.
- Daily Roundup
- Weekly Roundup
The Notifications Center Recipients option sets the email address(es) to send the notifications to.
- Enter an email address.
- Select Add.
- When the email is received, the recipient will select Get Started.
Note: To Unsubscribe to these notifications, the recipient can click Unsubscribe on an email notification.
- The recipient will select Confirm to confirm the email subscription.
- An email is sent to inform the recipient that the email address is confirmed, and the subscription is setup.
- A verified indicator will now be displayed next to the email address listed in the Recipients section.
Note: To remove a recipient from the list, select the X next to the email address.