Onboard Multiple (1 to any number) Devices via the Provisioning Server
To onboard (register) a number of devices in a group into Poly Lens.
Note: This procedure applies to Trio 8300, Trio 8500, Trio 8800, and Trio C60.
- You must be logged into Poly Lens, and have created an account.
- In Poly Lens go to Admin > Accounts.
- Select an account from the list that you would like to onboard the device.
- Select Settings > Device Provisioning from the side tabs.
- Create Provisioning Credentials if this is the first time.
a. Enter a Server User name.
b. Enter a Password and repeat to confirm.
- Click Enable Provisioning.
- Click the copy icon, located after the Provisioning Server Address, this will copy the address to the clipboard.
- Provide this information to the Poly Lens account DHCP owner.
a. DHCP Option Format: https://<ServerUser>:<Password>@<ProvisioningServerAddressURL>.
b. Your network environment will vary based on your deployment, however Options 66, 160, or 161 may commonly be used based on your device type.