The onboarding process covers everything required to add a device into the system.
These steps assume that you already have access to Poly Lens and have at least one account available for the device.
There are multiple options for onboarding devices into Poly Lens:
Provisioning Based Onboarding - Used to bulk onboard devices, or to onboard devices that will be managed by the model policies in Lens.
- Onboard Voice Devices via the Provisioning Server - To bulk onboard a group of voice devices into Lens.
- Onboard a Single Voice Device using Provisioning - To register a single voice device into Lens, working with the device system web interface.
- Onboard Video Devices via the Provisioning Server - To onboard video devices to be managed as a group, via model policy in Lens.
- Onboard Video Devices via DHCP Auto Discovery - Use DHCP to automatically register your video devices to a provisioning server.
PIN/QR Code Onboarding - Used for onboarding a single, or a few, devices into Lens.
- Onboard a Device with a QR Code - Quick and simple way to register a single new device into Lens using a QR code.
- Onboard a Device In-Use or Upgraded to Poly VideoOS Software 3.2 - If you have an existing Poly OS device that you would like to register with Lens.
- Onboard a Voice Device with a Registration Code - To register a single voice device with a Registration Code.