The Admin menu icon is located in the top-right corner of the Poly Lens menu bar. This menu provides links to basic administrative actions, account management, and supporting documentation.
|<Member Name>||Opens the My Profile page, which displays your status, email, and sign in information. See My Profile for additional information.|
|Manage Accounts||Opens the Accounts page, where you can view detailed information on the Account, Devices, Sites, and Members (Users) in this Account.|
|Help||Opens the Poly Lens documentation landing page, where you can browse through or search for specific topics.|
|What's New||Opens the Poly Lens What's New blog, that posts announcements of new functions and features.|
|About Poly Lens||Displays the copyright, terms of service, and the Poly Lens privacy statement.|
|Sign Out||Logs you out of Poly Lens, and brings you to the Log In page.|
|Light or Dark Theme||Selects the theme for Poly Lens.|
Set the Theme for Poly Lens
For your convienence, Poly has provided a light and dark theme for Poly Lens.
- Select the Admin menu icon.
- At the bottom of the Admin menu, there is a selector for this option.
- Sun icon - Sets the Poly Lens to the Light theme.
- Moon icon - Sets the Poly Lens to the Dark theme.
- The setting is applied immediately, throughout all of Poly Lens.