Poly+ Supported Devices
Currently Poly+ supports the following Personal USB devices.
Note: The Poly Lens Desktop app is used to associate these devices with Poly Lens. See Personal USB Device for information on how to onboard these devices into Poly Lens.
- Poly Blackwire 3210, 3325
- Poly Studio P5, P15
- Poly Sync 20
- Poly Voyager 4220 UC
Activate Poly+ on Poly Lens
- Go to Account menu > Manage Accounts.
- Select an account from the list.
- Select Poly+ from the side tabs.
- Enter the Poly+ Activation Key.
- Select Activate. If the activation is successful, Poly+ Licenses will display.
Note: If the devices do not appear, please contact Poly Support.
There are two methods to assign the licenses provided with the Activation Key to devices on Poly Lens.
Auto-Assign All Licenses
Select Auto-Assign All Licenses to assign licenses to all the supported devices on Poly Lens.
Note: This is a one time action and only works for devices that are currently available. It can be applied again when additional devices are available.
Manually Assign Licenses
To manually assign a license to an individual device.
- Select the Device Model link of the device that you are wanting to assign a license.
- On the License Assignments page, select the device from the list.
- Select Add License.
- Select OK. Note: Once a device is assigned a Poly+ license, this action cannot be undone.
- The information on the License Assignments will now update for the device(s) selected to show a Poly+ status of Licensed.
- To license another device that is a device model, select the device model type from the *Lens Assignments drop-down.