Verify the Poly Lens Account is in the same domain in which the Microsoft Teams Room is associated.
Onboard your PC Room with a Microsoft Azure Active Directory Integration
- In Poly Lens go to Admin menu > Integrations.
- Select Microsoft Entra ID from the side tabs.
- Select the Allow Access slider and select Apply.
- Authenticate using the Microsoft prompt and specify the Account associated with the Microsoft Teams Room you are onboarding.
- Select Accept on the next Microsoft prompt.
Verify a Successful Integration
- Log in at https://portal.azure.com with an Account with an admin role.
- Find and open the Azure Active Directory service either in the left side panel or on the main dashboard.
- Open Enterprise Applications from side tab.
- Find an entry here named Poly Lens Directory Integration and note the date. This completes the verification.