Policy by Account enables you to create policies that apply to all devices connected to your Poly Lens Account. This policy simplifies the management of your entire fleet of devices and can be configured both by Device Family and by Device Model.
Note: When a new device is onboarded, it will be automatically added to the Policy for that Device Model. If there is no Policy for that Device Model, Poly Lens will create one.
|The family type of the Policy (Shown only when Device Families is selected)
|The model type of the Policy (Shown only when Device Models is selected)
|The number of devices inheriting the Policy.
|The number of settings that are defined by the Policy
Add a New Account Policy
Note: You must change and save at least one setting to create a policy.
- Select Manage > Policies > Account > Add.
- Select or Search for a model or device family from the popup list.
- Select Continue.
- On the Settings page change a setting (this is required to create a policy) to be modified.
- Select Apply.
- A new policy is created and now appears in the list of Policies.
Delete a Device Account Policy
Note: You cannot delete a policy, if there are no devices for this Policy.
- Select Manage > Policies > Account.
- Select the checkbox for the policy(s) to delete from the list.
- Select Delete.
- Select Confirm.
Caution: This action cannot be undone.
- The policy is deleted and removed from the list.
For additional information on Policies see: