To use Poly Lens, you must set up an account and log in to the application.
To Create a Poly Lens Account
Example of an account name: ACME West Europe, ACME Marketing Department, or Joe's Home Office.
- On the Poly Lens Log In page, select the Sign Up tab.
- Use one of the following options to set up an account:
- Single Sign On (SSO) - Use your existing Google or Microsoft account or create a new one. See Permissions for more information.
- Email/Password - Create a local account using your email address. Then select Sign Up at the bottom of the window.
- Poly Lens sends a verification email to the address entered.
- Once you receive the verification email, select Verify Your Account.
- Poly Lens sends a welcome email with information on how to get started. Select Start Now.
- On the Poly Lens Profile page and enter an Account Name.
- Select Continue.
- Poly Lens creates your account and associates your Account Name to this default account.
Note: When you onboard a device, Poly Lens will associate the device to this account by default.