A Site Policy enables you to manage a group of device policies at a defined site. This policy will simplify the management of a large group of devices.
Note: The Settings are the same for the Device Model Policy as they are for Site Policy. For detailed information on managing the following lists, see List Managment.
|Site||There is a Site dropdown list above the list of Sites, this is a list of all Sites that have been created on this Account. Once a Site is selected, the table will refresh with the current Site Policies.|
|Device Model||The model type of the Policy.|
|Device Count||The number of devices in this Policy.|
|Device image||An image of the the device for quick identification.|
Add a New Site Policy
- Select Manage > Policy > Site > Add.
- Select or search for a device type from the popup list.
- Select Continue.
- A new Site policy is created for the device type and now appears in the list of Policies.
Delete a Site Policy
- Select Manage > Policy > Site.
- Select the checkbox for the Device Model(s) to delete from the list.
- Select Delete.
- Select Confirm.
Caution: This action cannot be undone.
- The policy is deleted and removed from the list.
For additional information on Policies see: