To assist you in onboarding and managing a large number of video and voice endpoints, Poly Lens has provided an option that allows you to define public and private IP subnet ranges for a Site. Once this is defined, any device that is onboarded that falls into these subnet ranges will be automatically associated with this Site. Note: To be more flexible within your network, additional subnet ranges can be set for the Site.
- Select Manage > Sites.
- Select a Site from the list.
- Select the Settings side tab.
- Select Device Association.
- Select an option to determine when the subnet rules apply.
- Automatically update device site association (Recommended). Note: Current assigned devices will update Site association on IP change. Not all devices have an IP address.
- Update device site association only for newly onboarded and unassigned devices.
- Enter a Public Subnet.
- Optionally, enter Private Subnets.
- Add an additional subnet range, if needed.
- Select Apply.
Note: If you enter a subnet range that conflicts with another Site's Subnet range, an error message will display. Subnet ranges that overlap with a Subnet range set on the same Site or with another Site are not allowed.