To use Poly Lens, you must set up an Account and log in to the application.
Note: See the Create an Account video, for detailed information.
Create a Poly Lens Account
Example of an Account name: ACME West Europe, ACME Marketing Department, or Joe's Home Office.
- On the Poly Lens Log In page, select the Sign Up tab.
- Use one of the following options to set up an Account:
- Sign up with Microsoft - Use your existing Microsoft account or create a new one. See Permissions for more information.
- Sign up with Google - Use your existing Google account.
- Sign up with Apple - Use your existing Apple account.
- Email/Password - Create a local Account using your email address. Then select Sign Up at the bottom of the window.
- Poly Lens sends a welcome email with information on how to get started. Select Get Started.
- On the Poly Lens Profile page enter an Account Name.
- Select Continue.
- Poly Lens creates your account with this Account Name to this default Account.
Note: When you onboard a device, Poly Lens will associate the device to this Account by default.