We are excited to introduce Poly+, our new service for personal conferencing devices. When a user needs support, Poly+ provides a major value-add for end-users and IT teams alike, with app-to-cloud connectivity which grants greater capabilities while helping troubleshoot issues remotely. Poly+ is stress-prevention for managing technology distributed across a variety of workplaces, giving users and IT departments confidence that they’ve always got the latest in hardware, support, software, and overall quality of conferencing is assured.
- Advance hardware replacement: Replace devices the next business day, before returning the faulty device
- Up to three-year product replacement option: Have the products needed to be productive
- Unlimited, 24x7x365 technical support around the world: Help, how and when you need it (phone, chat, web, live video)
- Exclusive Professional Services discounts for members: Specific Professional Services are discounted saving time and money
- Advanced software features through Poly Lens: With Poly Lens and Poly Lens Desktop app you can access insights around network performance and receive email notifications around important device alerts
Poly+ devices can be entitled right in the Poly Lens portal. After purchasing a Poly+ supported device, you can entitle the device by first logging into your existing Poly Lens account or sign up for a new account. Click the Account menu icon (upper-right corner) > Manage Accounts > Poly+, enter your Activation Key(s), and click Activate when complete. Once all the keys have been activated, assign licenses to devices in your inventory. After the licenses are assigned, all the great Poly+ features in Poly Lens will be enabled and the Poly+ services will be qualified.
Poly+ is currently available for Poly Studio P5, Poly Studio P15, Poly Studio P21, Blackwire 3210, Blackwire 3325, Poly Sync 20, and Voyager 4220 UC.
Note: For further instructions please refer to Poly Lens Help.