The Menu bar on the Home page, provides an easy-to-use device management interface to manage large numbers of Poly endpoints worldwide.
|Home||Brings you back to the Home page.|
|Manage||Opens the Manage menu for device options. |
- Inventory - Provides access to the device inventory so you can view and configure registered devices.
- Actions - Provides access to address proposed device actions.
- Policy - Enables you to provision a group of devices with a single policy per Model or Site.
- Sites - Enables you to locate and manage your devices by the site location.
- Rooms - Enables you to locate and manage your devices by room.
- Device Groups - Enables you to create functional Groups to manage devices logically.
- Device Users - Provides access to Users connected through Poly Lens Desktop.
- Register Device - Enables you to register a new device into Poly Lens.
|Insights||Opens the Insights menu for device options. |
- Priority - Informs you of trends to improve efficiencies and usage.
- Categories - Displays various insights in a card view.
|Search||Enables you to search for a device in the opened Account. Select the search icon and the Search field fully displays. Enter your device parameters and select Enter. You can search by device name, MAC address, room, device model, site, serial number, private IP, and software version|
|Accounts||Opens the Accounts selector and displays the current Account. Select the drop-down arrow and all the Accounts you are associated with will display. Select the Account you wish to use, from the drop-down list.|
|Account menu||Provides links to basic administrative actions. Select the Account menu icon to open the menu. See Account Menu for detailed information.|