To assist you in troubleshooting an issue with Poly Lens, a Diagnostics feature has been provided.
The following process will allow you to download the log file for the device.
Note: The Poly G7500, Studio X30, and Studio X50 require Poly VideoOS version 3.4, to suppoort this feature.
- Poly Trios
- Poly CCX Series
- Poly VVX Series
- Poly G7500
- Poly Studio X30 & X50
See Supported Devices for a list of supported device models.
To Retrieve Logs
Note: To retrieve the log for a device, it must be online (green indicator).
- Go to Manage > Inventory.
- Select a shared device from the Device List.
- Select Troubleshooting > Diagnostics from the side tab.
- Select one of the following:
- Download Last Fetched Log File - This will download the last log file that was retreived the date in the Logs uploaded on field.
- Fetch Logs - To retreive the latest log files for the device.
- The log is downloaded and ready for your review.