You can perform a remote screen capture of a current device screen with Poly Lens.
Note: The device must be online to enable the Request Screen Capture button.
The following is required for this feature:
- Lens Relay
- Provision the device Admin Password through the Lens Policy
Example: On a Phone device under Settings > Security > Local Accounts > Admin Password.
- Poly Trios
- Poly CCX Series
- Poly VVX Series
See Supported Devices for a list of supported device models.
To Request a Screen Capture
- Go to Manage > Inventory.
- Select a voice device from the Device List.
- Select Troubleshooting > Screen Capture from the side tab.
- Select Request Screen Capture.
- The latest screen capture will be displayed.
- Select the Download icon.
- The screen capture will be downloaded to your system.